DR. SURYAKANT PANKAJ
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine) I.M.S.-B.H.U.
Monday to Saturday : 10:00 am to 02:00 pm | Monday & Thursday : 09:00 am to 02:00 pm
Dr. Suryakant PankajMD Internal Medicine, Physician with 28 years of exemplary service in the medical field
after post graduation. Committed to providing excellent care and service to patients, listening to each
individual's concerns, and treating for whole body wellness. Experience in a variety of healthcare settings
and with many different patient age ranges, from adolescence to geriatric.
18 years of experience working in the Middle East with fluency in ARABIC with extensive experiences in 2D-
ECHO-DOPPLER STUDIES as INTERNIST/NON INVASIVE CARDIOLOGIST.
• Cardiac diseases
• Respiratory Diseases
• Infectious Diseases
• Critical Care Management
Awards & Achievements, Memberships
• Co-Investigator (Gloria-AF) : Global registry on long term oral antithrombotic treatment in patient with
atrial fibrillation-by-boehringer ingelheim.
• Co-Investigator-(Stars)-Sub acute myocardial infarction registry, by Saudi Heart association.
• Co-Investigator-International, Cross-Sectional, Non-Interventional, Disease Observational study to
describe the management and the LDL-Cholesterol cantrol versus ESC/EAS-guidelines of patient
receiving Lipid modifying treatment in non us non European countries in real life by sanofi.
• Consultant DNB Programme for Internal Medicine Candidate
• Delhi Medical Council (DMC)
• Indian Medical Association (IMA) DNZ